HELP! Hooking up my ipod to the AIJ.

I have followed all of the directions in the owner's manual and I cannot get any sound. I bought the cord from bestbuy and it was the one that it asked for. I connected it directly to my ipod then to the AIJ. Is there something i'm missing?

I have followed all of the directions in the owner's manual and I cannot get any sound. I bought the cord from bestbuy and it was the one that it asked for. I connected it directly to my ipod then to the AIJ. Is there something i'm missing?

What's the volume of your ipod set at? try turning it up more. Not all the way as you'll be "over driving' the amp in the radio and get distortion.

Bryce

What's the volume of your ipod set at? try turning it up more. Not all the way as you'll be "over driving' the amp in the radio and get distortion.

Bryce

I've adjusted the volume on the Ipod and the radio and I get nothing.

Do you need to scroll the menu (AUX button) to the "line in" position?

I haven't hooked up an Ipod but when using the media button on the steering wheel it will scroll through the radio presets (AM/FM) and the Satellite presets (SAT 1,2,3)and somewhere in there is a 'line in' mode.

Should be able to use either the steering wheel controls or the AUX button on the radio face itself. Set to 'Line-in' mode and then try your normal Ipod procedures.

Edited by edged out +

Do you need to scroll the menu (AUX button) to the "line in" position?

I haven't hooked up an Ipod but when using the media button on the steering wheel it will scroll through the radio presets (AM/FM) and the Satellite presets (SAT 1,2,3)and somewhere in there is a 'line in' mode.

Should be able to use either the steering wheel controls or the AUX button on the radio face itself. Set to 'Line-in' mode and then try your normal Ipod procedures.

I've tried the steering wheel media button and the aux bottom on the radio and neither work. I have a buddy that has another aux cord that I know works. I'll try that and see what happens. If that doesn't work, it's to the dealer.