MFT Sirius Channel Guide problem

When I go to the Channel Guide and it opens the list of categories, the categories with the larger amounts of channels don't open. For example if I try to open the Rock category, it says that it is loading/updating (or whatever it says) but after a few seconds that window goes away and I am back to where I started, whereas if I open something with a small amount of channels such as the Christian category, it opens and displays the channels within.

Does anyone have this problem? Is it a known bug or common thing? I just had MFT updated at the dealer (it took 3.5 days!) so AFAIK I have the most recent version (but I haven't been able to verify it since syncmyride.com is down this weekend).

Thanks.

Exapnsion of Sirius database entries resolved with MFT fix for Sirius Channel update back in May. See http://boards.synccommunity.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=fordsyncmb&tid=3904 to download the fix. I know firsthand the software update fixed the problem

Since my system was updated by the dealer last week, should I still need that?