Stained cloth seats

What could be used to remove stains from cloth seats. My wife went running with some friends and it rained on them, alot. When she got in the car she was soaked and as the seat dried it stained. Please help the interior is light tan and with the seat stained it looks trashy.

Hopefully she wasn't wearing Jeans as you may have experienced a dye transfer which is basically the colour (dye) that makes the jeans dark runs into and dyes the seat. I would go to Home Depot and get some Folex. Also get yourself some white terry towels. Make sure you get white. Spray the area, agitate a bit and rub with the white towel. The stain should transfer into the white towel. A steamer would also be a big benefit to you if you have access to one. Everyone should own a steamer. No chemicals and powerful, quick cleaning that kills every germ out there as well as bed bugs. If you do, wrap the terry towel around the head of the steamer and have at the area you sprayed with Folex.

Hey thanks for the reply. She wasn't wearing jeans just some running shorts. It just looks like a water stain, next to the ring from the bottom of a sonic cherry limeade that had cherry juice leaking from it. I got that down to where it was no longer red with clean water and alot of rubbing. Gonna give it a shot this weekend, hopefully it works.

Hey thanks for the reply. She wasn't wearing jeans just some running shorts. It just looks like a water stain, next to the ring from the bottom of a sonic cherry limeade that had cherry juice leaking from it. I got that down to where it was no longer red with clean water and alot of rubbing. Gonna give it a shot this weekend, hopefully it works.

Good. Folex and a terry towel will be your best friends. Pls let me know how it turns out for you. Here is an AWESOME product you should use to protect your whole interior:

http://www.autogeek.net/ultima-interior-guard-12.html