Recall and Warranty

ponder3

I took my 2012 Edge in for another recall. The notice this time said I would be responsible for gas and taxes on a loaner if they had to keep my vehicle. I also had them look at the jerky transmission. As I waited for the service person to call and he never did, so i called him. He informed me that they were still looking at the transmission and I didn't have the extended service plan and they wouldn't supply me a loaner. He couldn't tell me if they were done with the recall but the transmission was the problem. He told me regardless he would call me before he left, I'm still waiting on his call. I had to find a way home from work and inconvenience my wife. The next day no call, so I called at 10:00 Oh the technician and supervisor is out testing it I'll call you when it's ready.(less than a mile on the speedodmeter)!!!! I go to the dealership and low and behold my car is sitting out in the parking lot. I finally get a call at 12:30 oh your car is ready we'll wash it, well they washed most of it. (I mean how long does it take to program a transmission, and It didn't need the recall done). Sir call me and tell me when you get home to tell me how it drove. Guess what he's still waiting. I think since my last survey about my loaner being on empty and I blasted them, there is a asterisk by my file that says screw with this guy. I will rip them a new a** on the next one and I will never ever buy a ford again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!