Trans shift weird from 3rd -> 4th

GT500R

So I finally got two quick vids of my trans shifting from 3rd to 4th to show what is exactly happening.

Background: I noticed that when going full throttle and shifting from 3rd to 4th that the trans either goes back and forth or revs a bit higher after shifting into 4th gear. I wasn't sure what the heck was going on so I decided to video tape it and try and find out.

1. SPORT mode with gear shown to see when it shifts ->

Watch the rpms, it shifts, stays at 5K rpm for a second then 5600 and stays in 4th the whole time

2. DRIVE mode to show the weirdness of shifting back and forth ->

Watch the rpms, it shifts, then jumps up a bit, then shifts into 5th(?) then back into fourth and keeps going... this was full throttle as hard as I could push the pedal down.

So my theory is this: DRIVE mode is like Ms. Daisy mode and thinks no way this guy wants to go fast and shifts in 5th then is like oh crap he is still full throttle then shifts into 4th to continue.

SPORT mode is fine, good to go, just weird that it jumps like 600 rpm out of no where....

Any trans experts want to take a stab at what the heck is going on here?

Did this happen before the LMS Tune?

If not sure, try the stock tune as suggested by CaliBoss.

Any feedback from LMS on this issue?

Thanks for posting your updates on this.

Not exactly sure 100%, as I didn't go that fast on the stock tune, I will have to try it out and see if the behavior is the same.

Haven't brought it to LMS as an issue yet, still seeing if it is something non tune related.