Ford Edge 2012 SEL - Radio frequencies

I have Ford Edge 2012 imported for USA to UAE. I have issue with Radio is that I cannot adjust to even number frequencies like 103.8 or 104.6 .. The only available frequencies are odd numbers like 103.7 or 103.9 ( 103.8 is not possible ).

I have another Ford edge but from UAE dealer and I can have even frequencies. Do I need to reprogram and component to be able to have even frequencies ?

As Akirby said, you need to reprogram it. It can also be done using a free program called ForScan with a cheap compatible OBD2 connector.

You can read about the program at www.forscan.org

You will need to change the as built data for the ACM in block 727-04-01 , the second digit would be 0 in us vehicles & 1 for GCC vehicles. But you will lose RDS as it is not enabled in GCC Edge models (2011-2014).

@malammouri2015

I am not sure if it is MS-Can or HS-Can, probably HS-Can as my first cable was not capable of reading MS-Can & i remeber using it to change the ACM's ABD. I suggest you get a cable with switch ready, it would come in handy in the future. I bought one like this from the same seller and it is working fine.

For DRL, once you connect Forscan, you will get built in options to select DRL on or off in the BCM, no need to mess with the As Built Data for this mod.

Great Stuff Omar. both ACM and DRL configurations worked using the standard ELM327 !!

Appreciate your help, maintenance shops would take fortunes to change these configuration.

What kind of configuration would require cable with switch ?

Is there any forum or website where I can read more on how to configure other parameters in the car ?

Thanks Again.