New Edge, black on black

pendragonz

Hey all, the wife and I just picked up our new Edge over the weekend. It's an AWD SEL-PLUS, black with the black interior. Only options are tow package, rear sensor, audiophile stereo, 18inch wheels. So far we're liking it a lot - looks and feels like a much more expensive vehicle. Only issue I'm seeing so far is some pretty poor gas mileage, like sub-15 MPG. Here's hoping that gets better with time.

Hey all, the wife and I just picked up our new Edge over the weekend. It's an AWD SEL-PLUS, black with the black interior. Only options are tow package, rear sensor, audiophile stereo, 18inch wheels. So far we're liking it a lot - looks and feels like a much more expensive vehicle. Only issue I'm seeing so far is some pretty poor gas mileage, like sub-15 MPG. Here's hoping that gets better with time.

It will. Noticed improvement at around 2500 miles to about 18 City/ 22 Hwy. Others report even better at about 5000 miles.

Just filled up the Edge for the first time and the the info from the computer said 19 mpg......not bad, but will check again at the next fill up!