Alan Mulally video speaks about Ford Edge Passion (within the Interview)

morningmist

I built and installed them myself and am now doing these daytime running light upgrades for others as a business. It seems like every Edge owner complains about how useless these lights are. So I figured I would satisfy the need by offering them to others. Instead of these lights beiun a weekness to the Edge's looks, they now make the car stsand out in a crowd. Click on the link in my signature below for more info. You can also send me a PM to get pricing.

cool ! congrads kc300c on that customization business! I always love hearing about entrepreneurs and how they turn their passion into successful businesses. Do those cool lights fit a Ford Edge SEL 2010 ?

Do your lights conform to canadian (or quebec) highway safety? In other words, can they be installed in quebec without any problem? (is the term "street legal" ?)

I am sure they are, but was just curious. This (Montreal) would be a good market for you (i see tons of ford edge's all over the place here in montreal, quebec)

Unfortunately my vertical DRL lights only fit the 2011 Edge models and newer. I am looking into a DRL design package for earlier model year Edges. Once I get my feet under me with the 2011 - 2013 Edge vertical DRL lights, I'll be looking at expanding my product offering including your model year Edge.

ok thanks! congrads again!