Vertical parking lights for se

Hi bryan, I just read your post. I'm not sure if the harness is there on the SE. Have you tried talking to your dealer's parts department? They may know. I'll do a little research as well.

Ā 

FYI, I have a very good price on the stock vertical lights themselves. I can get you a set for $110.00 + free shipping. Can get them to you in about 7 days. This way you could at least start using the stock lights until you have the funds available for your conversion. Let me know what you think.

Hey kc thanks for the offer but i found some lights on ebay for 50.00 a piece with free shipping. I looked behind the bumper to see if the harness is there and there is one and is pluged up to a female end idk what it is i have some pics of it but dont know how to post pics on here with my iphone! Do you have a cell # or email so i can send you pics of the harness? You can email me your # @ bjenkins087@yahoo.com

You could just look to see if they're there...

I looked dingo but im not sure what the stock harness looks like there is a harness there that is cliped to the frame and hooked up to another wire! can u send me pics? I have some that i took but dont know how to upload them from my iphone i dont have a computer so iphone is all i have

bryan,

Ā 

I told my stock vertical light supplier about the ebay seller with the $50.00 pricing. He has given me better pricing. If you haven't already bought them, I can sell a set to you for $89.00 with free shipping.

Ā 

As for the wire harness and connector you found, does the female connector on the end of the wires look like this? If so, that's the power to the vertical lights.

Ā 

VertOEMLightConnector.jpg

I have not purchased them yet when i am ready to get i will let you know. 89.99 is better than a 100.00! And i have to look at the harness again to see if it is the same.

Edited by Bryan003

bryan,

Ā 

I told my stock vertical light supplier about the ebay seller with the $50.00 pricing. He has given me better pricing. If you haven't already bought them, I can sell a set to you for $89.00 with free shipping.

Ā 

As for the wire harness and connector you found, does the female connector on the end of the wires look like this? If so, that's the power to the vertical lights.

Ā 

VertOEMLightConnector.jpg

Hey kc the harness i have on mine is not square it is round

• 2 months later...