Floor liners for medium light stone interior

Just picked up a 2012 Edge SEL with the medium light stone interior and want to purchase some floor liners. I will probably go with the Weather Tech's but not sure if the gray or tan would look best? Anyone have any pics of what color after market floor liners or mats they installed? Thanks in advance!

In my opinion, the tan is a bit too tan, and while the grey isn't a perfect match, it's a good bit closer. I'm getting my Edge today and have some grey WeatherTech Digital Fit liners on the way - I'll take pics and post if nobody beats me to it before they come in.

After picking up my Edge, I realized the carpet up front is fairly dark - so I changed my Weather Tech order to black lol... I'll still post pics when they come in though.

Your Edge must have the darker color carpet with the light stone seats. My Edge has both the light stone seats and floor carpet. They apparently come in either color floor option. Thanks for the the offer of posting pics!

Edited by OPENRUP

Your Edge must have the darker color carpet with the light stone seats. My Edge has both the light stone seats and floor carpet. They apparently come in either color floor option. Thanks for the the offer of posting pics!

Yeah i thought it was weird - all the Edges that I had seen on dealer lots had the light stone carpet too. Mine isn't quite black but it's a good dark grey.

I first ordered (then subsequently returned) my Gray WeatherTech liners in my 2011 Light Stone Edge. The Gray was too gray for the light interior, rather than try to match a shade of gray, I switched to the tan and have been happy since.

Any chance you could post a pic? I would REALLY appreciate it :)

My black WeatherTech mats finally came in - here are some pics of them. I'm happy with how they look.

Edit: I have no idea why or how they auto-rotated when I uploaded them... That's a little weird. But you can still see how they look.

post-21912-0-80145200-1335549741_thumb.jpg

post-21912-0-01281400-1335549769_thumb.jpg

Edited by coreyrc