my ford touch guide android app and the new update

What I got out of that was that Ford has updated their app that they created to help people learn to navigate the system and this new update has the temp back in the center of the screen. I had been told by my dealer that Ford was working on the bugs of the rewrite but hadn't heard from any other sources; but if they updated that app it would appear they are working on it and about to release something. I guess it is time to check out SMR for any updates available.

Sadnes,

Ā 

What are you trying to say?

What I got out of that was that Ford has updated their app that they created to help people learn to navigate the system and this new update has the temp back in the center of the screen. I had been told by my dealer that Ford was working on the bugs of the rewrite but hadn't heard from any other sources; but if they updated that app it would appear they are working on it and about to release something. I guess it is time to check out SMR for any updates available.

i'm rying to say maby soon we wil get a new upadte of my ford touch and to get back the outside temp mean that in ford read what we ask and its good to get back the outside temp cuse its usefule than the what now

Ā 

yeh we have to chek if their update or not

• 3 weeks later...