FS: 18in Cladded Chrome Rims (OEM)

Mike Monaghan

Mike,

Sorry not about wheels, but I have a question for you.

You ride looks nice. I'm wanting to lower my Edge (2011 Ltd AWD) I was wondering, do you just buy springs and put them on or, especialy concerned about being AWD. Anything special, ike camber bolts, bump stops, shocks, I know it would need aligment. I just haven't found out much info on lowering other than there are some springs for it.

Would appreciate any info.

Thanks,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Mike,

Sorry not about wheels, but I have a question for you.

You ride looks nice. I'm wanting to lower my Edge (2011 Ltd AWD) I was wondering, do you just buy springs and put them on or, especialy concerned about being AWD. Anything special, like camber bolts, bump stops, shocks, I know it would need alignment. I just haven't found out much info on lowering other than there are some springs for it.

Would appreciate any info.

Thanks,

Steve

Hey Steve, Thanks man, I just bought the springs had them installed & aligned my ride. I heard there are kits that do include camber bolts too. I'm also waiting till my stock shocks go bad to replace them w KYBs. I totally suggest you lower your EDGE cuz it will make your ride handle like a car. At least mine does w the 22s, low pro rubber & strut tower bar ;)

& the wheels are still for sale only asking $350 + shipping...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mike,

New member here. Bought a wrecked Edge last week and fixing it up for the gf.

Are there any scratches, marks, or rash on the wheels? In the picture of all four together, there was a weird mark at 5:00 on the wheel in the upper right. I couldn't tell if it was a scratch or a reflection.

Is there any corrosion or any marks from the exterior mounted wheel weights?

Are the center caps included?

What would you want shipped to Topeka, KS?

Thanks for your time.