New Ohio owner! New Member!

wannabang

Hello, all! This is not my first post, but I did figure it'd be nice to introduce myself a little. I'm a recent high school graduate, and in the fall I'll be seeking a degree, probably in Economics. I've installed speakers in a few different cars and designed, built, and installed subwoofer enclosures for a few friends. **the username is car audio derived, but take it sexually if ya wish** lol. Not to cause discussion, but a huge part of my time is donated to activism and campaigning. I spent much of my spring helping a grassroots Ron Paul campaign. Recently, I've been circulating petitions to put gay marriage and medicinal marijuana on the ballot in my state. None of this is at all relavent to joining this forum, so here's the big news: As of yesterday, I own a 2008 Ink Blue Ford Edge SEL :hyper:

So howdy, and peace to all the other members. I'm definitely excited to be here.

Profileatdealership.jpg

Driver-sideFront.jpg

throughthewindowatdealership.jpg

All the shots were taken on the dealer's lot before they took it in for detailing and to install rear back-up sensors. I go pick it up, tonight! :headspin: