Floor Mats

I've been shopping for some floor mats for the wifes '11 Edge and finally decieded to get some factory rubber mats. I found some on Ebay for 60 bucks shipped! Got the fronts and a full rear... They will protect the tan carpet well and the drivers mat clips in like it should...so no movement........... I love Ebay!

Have the all weather mats from the dealer in my MKX, seem decent, but we had a snowless winter (except 3 " in Oct) so I don't know what they will be like in real wintery weather. My wife's MKS has the light pebble interior, and to save her carpet in winter, I went to Pep Boys Auto Store, and bought a set of carpeted mats (around $35) in a little deeper color, and they are great. If you get in the car with snow on your shoes, it melts off on to the carpeted mats, and the heater dries it out pretty good. With rubber mats, snow melts off and lays there a lot longer.

Edited by JOEHIO

Awh,,, good point... Luckly we dont get that much snow here in NC. We had carpet mats in our last car and wore them out on the heal and they always looked dirty. We usually keep our rides til we wear them out so I'm hoping for long distance with the rubbers..