Dealership Experiences in GTA - Canada

Naverino

Hey folks,

I have a 2011 Edge Sport which I bought from Summit Ford in Etobicoke (GTA). When selling almost every dealership is willing to do what they can to get your business, but when it comes time for maintence/service thats when serivce really stands out.

My experience at Summit Ford recently has been horrible. I have a few things that I needed to get done on my edge. As I am talking to the service advisor he is looking at me like im speaking some alien language and just didnt give a crap about me or my problem period. Most of my issues have been fixed yet some not even touched but was told have been looked at and corrected. One example is the hood latch on my edge needs and adjustment as I have to slam the hood to close... not touched at all as I still have to slam it. There were a couple other things inside that needed to be looked at and were fixed, but when I got the vehicle back my interior was just dirty with dust and dirt all over the step still, mats and door panels, not even a curtousy wipe. Just a simple exterior wash. Took me over and hour to clean everything back to normal. I didnt bother to tell the service advisor considering he was useless anyway from the begining anyway. Consdering I sent over 40k on this vehicle I should be treated better then that especially when I take care of my vehicle and I gave it to them as if i came off the showroom floor.

Wondering if anyone can recommed a dealership in the GTA where they have had great service, as I dont want to go back to Summit ever again nor do I recommened anyone else to either.

Edited by Naverino

• 3 weeks later...