Question with Ac\Heating filter install

Installed a new filter for the ac\heating and now i can hear the ac motor a lot more then before.. what did i do wrong? lol

Made sure i installed the filter in the correct side up and was thinking maybe because this one is new and clean but its a lot louder and its noticeable with radio at 3 bars.. wasn't noticeable before i swapped out the filter or maybe i just didn't realize until i started to play around with it.

basically anyone have similar noise and if its normal or if i did something wrong could u let me know how to fix it.. thanks

-Cruz

I recently did mine but didn't notice a change in sound levels. How dirty was it? Did you replace it with the same filter? Just wondering if the old one was so dirty the flow was greatly decreased and muffled the sound or the new one is made by another manufacturer and you are getting more air flow.

Wow that is dirty. Since none of us are there it is tough to say if it is really too loud. But there really isn't anything you could do to make it louder. Maybe just double check that the door is latched. Maybe the air is bypassing the filter out the door and you are hearing that???