length from back of the front seat to rear

Just measured mine. With the RF seat bottom all the way forward and with the seatback at a sort-of-normal rake, the distance from the rear of the seatback to the rear sill is 77", FWIW.

What specifically is a 'trike'?

Very good! It's a Wizwheelz Tour http://www.wizwheelz.com/, two wheels in front and one in back. It's what you guy when you get a bit older and can no longer ride a bike due to back issues. I need around 73 inches X 34 wide. I am visiting my folks in October driving from DFW to South Florida and doing two rides. My trike fits in my current vehicle but goes about 5 inches between the front seats. I would really rather buy something that works.

Thanks

Rodney

Edited by irodguy

irod, be sure to see an Edge and test it yourself before commiting to anything. I sure love mine, but everyone's different.

Well I test drove an Edge today and I took it home and put my trike in. The trike fits in fine. The edge seems to be a blast to drive.

So now I have some questions.

1. How is the sunroof?

2. Any idea of what the average price has been with Sunroof, CD (don't want the nav) and fabric interior? The dealer seems to be playing with the price a bit.

3. How has service been? One of the reasons I am getting rid of my Toyota is the constant nickel and diming every little check up seems to be $200 to $300. This seems a bit ridiculous, does Ford do anything similiar?

Go to the Ford website and price it out for yourself. That is one way to check it......should give you an idea anyway.

may have to order one in the way you want it with cloth interior and the roof......not sure.

Yep I have to wait until the dealer sends me the details. They don't have one with what I want in the color I want, but appears to be discounting about 2500 or so for the 07s.