2010 Edge SEL

Y2KSVT

Hello! I'm Mark, from the Fort Wayne area of Indiana. Two weeks ago, my wife and I bought a 2010 Edge SEL in Sterling Gray. It's a beautiful color combination with the charcoal leather, SYNC, dual climate control and 18" chrome wheels. The price was right, and after several years of watching these beautiful cars drive by, we finally own one. She gets the Edge, while I've been relegated to her old '06 Hyundai Elantra. We traded in my aging '04 Mazda 6 to have two reliable and well-cared for vehicles, and with a growing family, the Edge fit the bill. Anyway, I wanted to make my first official post and say 'hi' to everyone here. I certainly hope to contribute to this forum as I'll no doubt be on the receiving end of some knowledge in the months and years ahead.

Mark

Hey Mark,

Congradulations on your Edge, the color combo sounds great, and welcome to the forum. If you have any questions, forum members will be glad to help out.

Yes, the Edge's (& MKX's) are awesome vehicles, and try and sneak it away from your wife once in a while, even if you have to buy her flowers. :kiss: