please delete

sleepy23

So my wife is waiting for a call about a 2013 SEL with 20" Chrome wheels. I wanted to gauge interest to see if anyone is looking for a complete set or if i can get enough interest to get all 4 sold. It would likely be after Thanksgiving before they would be available. Will add pics and mileage once have it. I would be willing to do 290 plus shipping (which is normally between $35-50 per wheel)

Edited by sleepy23

Aloha Sleepy 23,

I would really like to buy your rims. I am in a bit of a bind. I am borrowing this vehicle from my Mom. I need to have it fixed before she returnsnext week if possible. Would u PLEASE consider selling all 4 Rims or even 1 Rim to me ASAP.

Please let me know when u have a moment.

thanks

Kai

I am in Maryville (just south of Knoxville). I know i can do 250 each. Might be able to do a little better. That doesn't include shipping.

I'm about 200 miles east of you in North Carolina, let me get back to ya on this, let me know what your bottom dollar is-CASH,, I'll probably just pick them up and hand ya the cash... Edited by shepherdowner