Replaced all Coils and Plugs . PCM repaired at Circuit Board Medics

elkatrin

I have a 2008 Edge Limited front wheel drive, I pulled the following codes po301 302 304 and po351 352 354 as well as a po300 .. I went out and replaced all coils and Plugs as recommended by this forum and people at circuit board medics. I sent out the pcm to them for pcm repair (299.00 dls) to avoid purchasing a new one and a trip to the dealer to flash new pcm to my car... well i got my repaired pcm today.. and walla! it wont start.. engine turns but no sign of starting. I can smell a bit of fuel from the exhaust so i ruled out fuel pump... i dont think i am getting spark, dont know what to do next....hopefully someone here might have gone through same problem... If i figure problem out , it will be posted here shortly after...

• 2 weeks later...

Elkatrin, it's Ed here from Circuit Board Medics. I just wanted to follow up with you to ensure that you got everything taken care of. Thank you for the opportunity to rebuild the PCM. If there is anything that we can do to serve you further, please contact us at 800-547-2049.

http://circuitboardmedics.com/2007-2008-2009-ford-edge-lincoln-mkx-pcm-ecm-repair/