Use address fron phone contacts in nav

and FORD decided not to run a simple script to obtain the 1st 4 key data fields address, city, state, zip. Ford choose to BLOWS UP in the WOLRD economy but people blame Apple. Ford advertises bring your phone to us & we will SYNC but Ford has a tough time following through... Can't blame Apple- when for choose this style.

Sorry for confusion. Anger is at Ford, their IT Dept, B squared, & the ford escalation to a regional rep. process that had no solution & only attitude to the situation. It was not intended at you or OP! My point- it SHOULD NOT be a deal breaker that the "USA" field is there in the contacts- But FORD CHOOSES to make it that!!!

I agree- to your point an edit via a mac is an option. A simple "script" in the code is another. Many IT guys have done just that in less that 2 minutes to shift the lookup code to 1 field over or to ignore extra fields & have saved the day for their employees. Ford should be able to do the same. My company has had to do it several times. Even outside payroll services have to do it to comply with the IRS when they want Payroll data imported from all their unique systems. If the GOV & public companies can align fields & ignore fields to report the Payroll & get us our W-2s so could Ford- If they cared.

To the OP question- can you do with iphone alone- ie use your downloaded phone contacts that have addresses & use that to send to the Ford nav to set a destination-NO!

Can you edit the iphone directly to achieve- no. Can android- depends.

Ok found how to do it. Go to phone, phone book, open contact, click options, and set as destination.

I have a blackberry and haven't tried with the wife's iPhone 5 but with my blackberry that I have synced to my work Exchange using BES I had to change the country for my contacts from "United States of America" to USA. Now MFT sees the address like

Housenumber street, city, state, zip, country

I changed all my contacts in MS Outlook and let my phone update and then had MFT re-download the contacts from my phone and now they are working from my blackberry anyways.

Much better than having to manually have to type them in when I have a ton of contacts in my address book.

G... Glad you got it to work

But EXACTLY MY POINT- "United States of America" to "USA"

Ford implement BAD programing If that is all that MFT is lacking ... And even worse if they have not done an update to have a simple "return of a basic conditional statement. " if "this" then replace with "that". Basic Microsoft Excel can do it. Microsoft Word can do it. WAY back in simple Basic & DOS era can do that that