Not to be rude but......

As clearly superior the daytimebrightlights are.... I just can't spend that much and wait so long for them. Is there any info on adapting these.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-2013-Ford-Edge-OEM-front-bumper-lights-turn-signal-/200886590413 with the sellers connectors to the oem harnesses? Or maybe to the fuse panel, headlight switch, or ignition switch?

I'm very good at wiring... Did a complete harness for my 93 mustang project a while back.. I just don't know squat about the new edge electronics.

I have a 3 day old edge se that I bought for my wife. It does not have harnesses tucked behind the plastic caps that I can see..

Thanks for any info

Edited by Hd joe

While there are cheaper options, none are near as good quality, output, or build. Besides, customer service is incredible, and you can't ever feel bad about supporting a local (to the forum) small business. I notice the difference every time my doors close at night. My ebay map lights are quite inferior to my DTBL in my dome.

Thanks wannabang. Yea I know dtbl are much better quality than other brands of led style lights but those I posted are OEM ford. To be honest, my wife is the primary driver of the edge and she likes the stock look of ones posted...

The seller emailed me back last night explaining how to wire in the ones he's selling to the headlight. They won't be DRL, but that's ok

I'm confused... how would LED DRLs (Daytime Running Lights - I've never seen them called DTR before) affect your batteries? They're only on when the ignition is on (alternator is supplying power rather than the battery) and the current draw is so small (milliamps) that they should have no impact at all on batteries. I have replaced the front and rear turn signal bulbs with LEDs so that they can be strobed and the strobes can be run for hours (literally) with the engine off without causing any significant drain on the battery. Or are we not talking about the main battery in the engine compartment? Something special for your audio upgrades perhaps? I'm always curious about those kinds of modifications.