2008 Edge Projector+HID instillation

I decided on (eventually) getting these headlights for my 2008 Edge

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Ford-EDGE-Aftermarket-Projector-Headlights-p/2lhp-edg07-tm.htm

I was wondering if anyone installed them and kept the OEM halogen lights in, and if so how well the light output is. also, i noticed theres no seperate high-beam bulb like in the factory headlight and was wondering what you do with the high beam bulb/wiring when installing the projector lights

I'm still debating on HIDs but if the halogens do fine I won't spend the $$ for HIDs

• 2 weeks later...

My wife has 09 Edge and I'm thinking of getting a set as well. I think we are going with the chrome set but not 100% sure I haven't seen any Dark Ink Blue ones with them so I think I might do some photoshop with the colors before I buy.

And I havent seen too many reviews for them.

I decided I didn't like the way the LEDs' matched up with the lines of the car, and I'm going to be tinting my chrome grille here in the next week with some smoke PD, so I could let you know what a smoked chrome looks like. I don't think matte black will look good at all though. I'm getting Dynamikillu51ons to set me up with a retrofitted pair.

• 8 months later...