Nasty Turn of Events!

Hardhawk

Where do I begin? Have been looking at Edge's and MKX's for 5 months. Finally get down to ordering several 2008's for me to consider when they arrive because I could not make up my mind. Black Edge Limited with camel leather and a black MKX monochrome limited edition. In all the looking and driving, my wife decides that since I got the last new car it is her turn! That is the bad news. The good news is that she likes the Edge really well too. Well, long story short is that we now have coming a Creme Brulee Limited with camel leather for her. Deal is for a lease with them using invoice as the cap cost and us getting any applicable incentives, which currently total $1000. My guess is that the incentives will be better in December, when the Creme Brulee should arrive unless there is a strike at Ford too. 2% interest rate on the lease with a 52% residual. Moral of the story, I need to be more decisive as had I been, I would be getting the new car!

yup, sometimes these things require a little advance planning ...

I did a little shopping on my own after work when the Edge first started showing up at the dealers. I really liked the alloy (carbon) SEL, so I grabbed the wife one weekend and went to one of the dealers.

There the choices were alloy with BAMR and nav, and alloy with roof racks and no nav. Guess which one we got ...