Windshield Wipers to Slow

The past few times that I have been driving and it has been raining really hard (think cats and dogs), I have my wipers on the fastest speed and it's still not clearing the windshield quickly enough. I have a hard time seeing out the car. Does anyone else have this problem or could it possible just be my car and I should go get it fixed?

thanks

The past few times that I have been driving and it has been raining really hard (think cats and dogs), I have my wipers on the fastest speed and it's still not clearing the windshield quickly enough. I have a hard time seeing out the car. Does anyone else have this problem or could it possible just be my car and I should go get it fixed?

thanks

Key phrase...

...raining really hard (think cats and dogs)

Ever notice when it is "raining really hard" that sometimes people will pull over on the side of the road or under an overpass until the rain lightens up?

Their windshield wipers are too slow too.

Please tell me.....where did people like you go to bitch about nothing before there was the internet and forums??? Did you drive the service advisors completly nuts?? Do you just not understand that when it is raining/snowing/foggy so badly that you can't see out the window, you either PULL OVER, or STAY HOME. Jesus H Christ!!!!! Also, if you are seeing cats and dogs fall out of the sky, I would suggest that you either stay off the acid, or adjust your medications.

Wow, I think you took that negative pretty fast. I don't believe I was bitching, I was asking other people who drive the Ford Edge if they have noticed the same thing. I haven't taken it to a Dealer because I didn't believe it was a problem with just my Edge, but I wanted to see if anyone else had noticed it. I made this comment because in the same storm, I had difficulty seeing out the window and the person in front of me did not.

This forum has been a place for people who are interested in the Ford Edge or who own a Ford Edge to ask questions relating to them, not for people to bash other people for asking questions. Please bear that in mind the next time you feel the need to make this kind of comment.