Pinouts / Wiring Diagrams for 2009 Edge Navigation

Hi Everyone,

I was wondeirng if anyone has the pinouts / wiring diagrams for the 2009 Edge with Navigation and Audiphile system.

I've actually picked up a head unit out of this vehicle, and trying to retrofit it to a 2007 Mustang. So far, I have the Head Unit, Antenna, and Sync Kit on the way, but am trying to figure out whether I'm better off to get the AMP brick kit designed for the Edge, or figure out how to wire a basic 4 channel aftermarket amplifier to power my speakers.

Also, does anybody know if Sync relies on the ford specific amp, or just on the head unit? Has anyone replaced their amplifier with an aftermarket unit?

I've put the 3rd HU in this vehicle, from what I can tell, there's no factory amp, I'm using the 50wx4 output on the Kenwwod as did the Pioneer before me. No sub in the rear.You're probably better off finding a Mustang install of an Edge HU instructions.

Did you upgrade from the OEM nav? or just a normal radio?

As far as I understand, the navigation units have an external amp mounted under the driver kick panel, whereas the non-navigation units have internal amplifiers.

On finding Mustang instructions for this specific head unit -- it doesn't seem that there are any to be found... hence the need to do this. What I'd really like to do is avoid having to use the Ford amp, and use an aftermarket unit with a bit more power / higher quality instead.