Need 2 part numbers please

Vortechtral

Hey, I need the front fascia and the lower rocker panel that attaches to the fascia please. (if that is called a rocker panel, the sides are, so I'll call the front that too!) I want to phone up my dealer and get just a price, even though I know its going to be very expensive.

Waiting to pass a semi last night, and he dumped a pile of icy build up from I'm guessing one of his wheel wells, clipped my fascia, now I'm missing a chunk and the lower rocker panel. In a way I got lucky as its JUST under the vertical DRL. I'm still very annoyed no matter how "lucky" I may feel however as while it may be illegal to drive around with snow build up even for a semi, the companies fight these to the teeth in court to make sure they don't get any bills. They even win against speeding tickets..... to boot, his entire rear was covered in snow and ice build up so I could not even get a glimpse of his license plate.

Oh well, the hazards of driving the highway all the time with grain trucks all over.

Thanks.

I did some browsing, might need 3 parts, and I got the 3 part #s from fords official website, I guess it is.

I might need both Front bumper covers (the main fascia and the lower black bit) and the front valance. I will need to go check tomorrow, I'm hoping the valance is not damaged. Either way its looking to be around 500 just to buy, I hope that equals paint match.

Still not as bad as I first thought.

Seems the front fender at the base also got partially ripped off. On the same ford site, I'm looking at a part #28370 and called Wheel Housing Splash Shield. Is this the front part of the wheel well that hides the wires and connectivity for the vertical DRLs?

edit: Nvm I just found it, called the Fender shield, and it comes in as 1 piece rather then what looks like on the vehicle as multiple parts. Unless I'm wrong, please let me know. Thanks

Edited by Vortechtral