Looking to install small system, have a few ??'s

I have a 2011 Edge SE, no nav, no sub, nothing fancy. Im looking to add a single sub, but dont want the typical box in the back area. Im going to remove the plastic storage bins and move the spare tire to the side, which will give me enough room to add a Kicker L7 12". I want to add components up front, but havent really been able to find a decent place for the tweeters, you guys have any suggestions or pics?

My other question is where have you guys added the converter to add the RCA's? Ive added amps and subs in most every vehicle ive had, but since im keeping the stock radio, im a little lost.

With that little of a space an L7 will not sound good at all. Trust me, I have 2 of them in my Edge hooked up to a Kicker ZX S1500.1. I also ran the Kicker KS6x8 with a Kicker DX 400.4 and it sounds amazing. Probably the loudest system i've ever heard, besides a competition set up. Head unit I used was the Pioneer Avic Z150-BH