Help finding pig tail part?

Hey folks, I am in need of your help. The left rear turn signal/brake light on my '07 Edge doesn't work. The running light *does* work, though. I have a trailer receiver and wiring harness for it installed. The light died before I installed the trailer lighting kit, so I know that isn't the culprit.

At one point, both left and right side sockets showed signs of burning, so I replaced them. There are now no signs of burning, but the left turn/brake light doesn't work. I'm assuming it's the connector that the socket plugs into because I can swap the sockets left and right and both will work on the right side and neither work on the left side. I've been hunting all over Google-land but cannot find what I need. Can any of you guys point me in the right direction?

It's the connector that has the purple wire connected to it; it's a three-wire connector. Repairing it won't be a problem; I'm handy with a soldering iron...just gotta find it!

20140425_201309_zpsx5uk9pfl.jpg

• 3 months later...