transmission mysterious sound

hello everyone

im having this issue with several 11 edge transmissions which became more mysterious to me EVEN with my ford factory diagnostic tool (VCMII).

when setting the ignition key in the ON position without starting the engine I can hear a LOW whistling coming from the transmission (im 100% sure) and it keeps coming in all gear floor shift positions (PRNDM), after 10-15 minutes the battery voltage start draining down than 11v untill it die after 30 minutes, all the above is without starting the engine p.s i cant hear it when the engine is running. all fuses relays connectors sensors etc are ok....:

no DTC or fault when scanning everything and data logging, im sick looking for the problem!!

the whistling goes away by:-

1- setting the ignition to OFF or ACC.

2- disconnecting the transmission main connector (i hear a clicking sound while i do that).

3- disconnecting the PCM connector that going the transmmission.

the car was flooded in the USA and the transmission core (valve and solenoid bodies were replaced).

the transmission works just fine with no problems at all, up/down shifts o/d etc..everything normal.

hope someone tells me that's normal, just replace the battery it is bad!