2013 with problems

acisne

My new 3.5 2WD 2013SE with 13K miles. It already had the transmission leak and the PTV (or whatever it's called) was changed. It had a loud "clunk" sound from the pass side and I took it in last week and it was a broken strut. I got it back and two days later the driver side is doing the same sound. I called them on Thursday and they could not seem me until Tuesday. I do 95% highway driving and I am never in a hurry. My driveway is about the only bump that I run in to all week. I am starting to get worried about the build quality of this Edge. I enjoy driving it, but I don't know if it will be a keeper. Also, the problem with only able to put 15 gallons with out clicking the last 3 is a PIA as I need a full tank for my twice weekly commute (the dealer claims that they can't duplicate it even when I showed them the gas receipt and dated pictures showing how many miles I have left on the tank) and the fact that even with my all-highway, flat Texas driving, the best I have gotten is 21.8MPG.

I have owned a couple of dozen cars in my life and most of them have been Fords (I currently own 7 Fords as I have a thing about Mustangs) and can count with both hands the times I had them in for warranty work. My 185,000 '92 Sprt Trac was only in the dealer once for work.