How to track my order?

Fuelcell

Hi all,

After all the great things you all have been saying about the Edge, I decided to give myself a birthday pressent of a new 2008 Edge AWD Limited.

I could not find one here in Vancouver with all the features I was looking for, so I had to order one.

I got my VIN number today and wanted to know how to go about getting the window sticker so I can make sure the dealer has ordered the right feature set?

:hyper:

Thanks edge2go,

I posted on the BlueOvalforums and got a response saying the Blend Date: 11/9/2007

How long did yours take from this date to the time you picked it up.

I ordered mine through Cam Clark, North Van.

The colour is White Sand.

I took all options except the vista roof as I needed the roof racks for skiing.

Are you happy with yours?

Are you happy with yours?

we had seen our edge at a local dealer here in vic. since i had dealt with coastal in the past i asked them to put a deal together.

long story short - we got it cheaper than the dealer here offered, plus they paid for the ferry and cab expenses!

we first seen it on the lot march/07, the build date is nov/07. it has the bamr, nav and sirius, and that was all we needed.

it's a ton of fun to drive - just turned 10k, and no problems. i posted earlier about a road trip through Washington state and the edge was great. it still gets lots of attention, i let everybody who asks know what a cool ride it is

hope you get yours soon and enjoy it just as much!