HID Passenger light intermittently not turning on?

I just installed 5000K 3five bulbs with Morimoto ballasts in my 2013 Edge and now my passenger light will sometimes not come on until engine restart.. Once they are on, they work fine. I have read that this can be due to the PWM signal in the edges? Has anyone found a solution to this? I guess i should mention i installed the new 3five bulbs and Mori ballasts due to my previous 8000K Xenon Super Vision Kit doing the same thing..

Any help would be awesome!

I had the same issue with mine, I bought a wiring harness, and fixed the issue. Wiring harness with relay will power the HID ballasts directly from the battery, giving clean constant power. Super easy install, and most vendor sell the harness for cheap!

Sweet, Thanks man! I figured it would be a dirty power issue, just wanted to see if anyone else was having the same issue. I will definitely look into getting a harness then, from the looks of it they are dirt cheap.