2014 Ford Edge SEL AWD

brwarrior

I'm looking at an Edge SEL AWD. Only options are Trailer Tow, AW Floor Mats and Roof Side Rails.

It stickers at 34810.00. I haven't seen the invoice but it matches up with what I've found online at 33062.38. Dealer is offering for 200 over 33262.38 (by my calc that's like $200+ below X-Plan). They've had it on their lot for less than 30 days. I'm looking at leasing. 18797.40 Residual, .75% 3 year 12K lease. 419.14 payment. I'm in CA so there's 8.225% taxes plus tags of around 332 baked in there. $1000 cash gets me down to 390.25. I'd rather throw the cash at the insurance agent (that would pay 1 year, or most of it.)

So they are going to make nearly 1200 easily (200 over invoice plus 998 holdback).

I'm trying to get them to throw in the cross bars for the rack and/or remote start. My friend is not responding on that. I doubt the RS will happen but the bars are about 120 retail I think. What kind of markup to they get on accessories?