Can I retrofit NAV and Climate Controls?

One of my 'contacts' at the local salvage yard has informed me they brought in a 2007 SEL+ with a 'totaled' rear end. The interior (Camel) and front end (Creme) appear to be undamaged. The Edge will soon be declared salvage and sold to the yard. He has offered me some first pickings!

I am interested to find out whether or not the NAV unit or the Auto Climate control can be retrofitted to my SEL which is equipped with the standard MP3/CD and manual climate unit.

Anyone have information??

ixlar8@gmail.com

One of my 'contacts' at the local salvage yard has informed me they brought in a 2007 SEL+ with a 'totaled' rear end. The interior (Camel) and front end (Creme) appear to be undamaged. The Edge will soon be declared salvage and sold to the yard. He has offered me some first pickings!

I am interested to find out whether or not the NAV unit or the Auto Climate control can be retrofitted to my SEL which is equipped with the standard MP3/CD and manual climate unit.

Anyone have information??

ixlar8@gmail.com

Do you have the subwoofer?

It should be a direct drop in if you have the subwoofer-

Not sure of the climate