PROTCOTT MEDIA BLITZ?

I hear that those CEP powerline workers are still being ignored. After ratification the snearing returned. Once again, their concerns were spurned at plant level, and shunned at corporate level: the rebellion mounted. It's slowly working its way back out into the public space. It clearly looks like a protest / boycott video short is under way. The working title is "Edge or No Edge!"

Here's a bit of the transcript:

I was a fool. I worked tons of overtime to help the company out, Way too much OT. Along the way I lost my family and my friends. I became feelingless numb. Now their trying to take away my future. Sure I'll fight back. It don't matter any more. I got nothing left to lose.

Scheduled for release February 1, 2007, the clips will be online this holiday season.

Check out YouTube for the latest postings

I hear that those CEP powerline workers are still being ignored. After ratification the snearing returned. Once again, their concerns were spurned at plant level, and shunned at corporate level: the rebellion mounted. It's slowly working its way back out into the public space. It clearly looks like a protest / boycott video short is under way. The working title is "Edge or No Edge!"

Here's a bit of the transcript:

I was a fool. I worked tons of overtime to help the company out, Way too much OT. Along the way I lost my family and my friends. I became feelingless numb. Now their trying to take away my future. Sure I'll fight back. It don't matter any more. I got nothing left to lose.

Scheduled for release February 1, 2007, the clips will be online this holiday season.

Check out YouTube for the latest postings

Thats OLD news.......and your cause is falling on deaf/disinterested ears...

There are hundreds still on layoff at OAC...you guys are the least of our worries.

• 1 month later...

Even though StompSteed couldn't unravel the story any further, there are difficulties still remaining between the ACTRA folks and the TV techs over at 'Deal or No Deal Canada', so until the whole thing gets over with enjoy something in a lighter yet similar vein {Batten, Barton, Durstine, Osborn - Omnicom}

The "Chrysler's Folgers Switch Ads"

Chrysler 300 Ad

Dodge Grand Caravan Ad

Jeep Commander Ad

Even though StompSteed couldn't unravel the story any further, there are difficulties still remaining between the ACTRA folks and the TV techs over at 'Deal or No Deal Canada', so until the whole thing gets over with enjoy something in a lighter yet similar vein {Batten, Barton, Durstine, Osborn - Omnicom}

The "Chrysler's Folgers Switch Ads"

Chrysler 300 Ad

Dodge Grand Caravan Ad

Jeep Commander Ad

What the hell are you talking about?