Getting Grill and Bumper Guards

yevhen

Hello there,

I have a question - just recently ordered my new Ford Edge - and I would like to know if there any good grill and bumper guards out there for the car (made of steel / chrome). Perhaps someone can suggest something here.

Would appreciate the help, thanks in advance.

Hello there,

I have a question - just recently ordered my new Ford Edge - and I would like to know if there any good grill and bumper guards out there for the car (made of steel / chrome). Perhaps someone can suggest something here.

Would appreciate the help, thanks in advance.

There are only two at this time T&H pipe bumper guards (Stainless) and a Bull bar from e bay $119 Black free shipping I bought the bar from ebay. Now I just need a bracket so my front plate isn't covered.

Edited by saneing

• 4 weeks later...
There are only two at this time T&H pipe bumper guards (Stainless) and a Bull bar from e bay $119 Black free shipping I bought the bar from ebay. Now I just need a bracket so my front plate isn't covered.

I bought the one from ebay too. It's the one with the black brackets where the bar screws into it from each side? If so, I didn't like how low mine hung and blocked the plate. What I did was get my floor jack and a 2 pieces of 4' 2x6, placed the boards on the jack and centered the boards under the the bracket where it meets the bar. I then jacked it up until the bar touched the front bumper, left it like this overnight and the next morning your plate should be centered vertically in the bar. You may have to do this 2 nights to get the metal to remember the bend. Good luck

• 2 months later...

i'm looking for black bull bar. I cant find anything. I also want a rear bumber guard and cannot find anything.

push Camrys and Accords blocking the left lane out of the way, why else :)

kidding, of course... ok half kidding. I assume people want them to protect the front end / painted bumpers, which they are not used to on other vehicles like Explorer etc. even from little things like shopping carts which can do some serious paint damage. and possibility of bigger / auxiliary fog lights maybe? for AWD models and things like winter driving.

maybe it does look a bit cooler too, have yet to see one to decide.

Edited by bri719