satisfy my sweet tooth

jtejada

Hello everyone. I just got my Edge on Friday and it's a beauty. It's the SEL model with the vista and navi option, in the silver color. Anyone knows if it has the "Bluetooth" technology as a standard feature? I can't seem to be able to get the heating vents for the back passengers to work.. I will post some pics a.s.a.p..

HELP.. :happy feet:

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone. I just got my Edge on Friday and it's a beauty. It's the SEL model with the vista and navi option, in the silver color. Anyone knows if it has the "Bluetooth" technology as a standard feature? I can't seem to be able to get the heating vents for the back passengers to work.. I will post some pics a.s.a.p..

No, it shouldn't come with the "bluetooth" as a standard feature. Some dealers may offer to install after purchase. You'll probably have to pay extra for this feature. I had it in my 2005 Five Hundred and won't bother getting it for my new Edge. Why? My model cell phone would occassionally have difficulty linking up with the unit and persons calling couldn't hear me and would go to my VM instead.

Rear passengers have foot outlets. The vents on the center console is only used on Face/Foot mode and Face mode only. The rear foot vents are under the front seats.