Loss of power of EDGE 2008. Help to understand to the colleague!

EDST777

Guys, help me to understand, today after a stop on the traffic light I started gathering speed and to move forward, but felt loss of power, no other signs existed (usually report that there is a ring in a location of PTU and the key on the control panel lights up, by the way I have such situation with loss of power and a ring the same I was but, a year ago). I drove up to a roadside, stopped the car, transferred the selector to situation P, felt a push, further I stopped the engine. When I started the engine, continued the movement, power was restored and until the end of day I went without problems. Prompt, in what my problem? I read here on threads that there are different problems: problems with a butterfly valve, with PCM coils, with PTU, but what mine? I think that it is PTU problem because I had a similar problem a year ago (I wrote above, there was a loss of power and a ring around PTU, I also stopped the engine, then I started the engine and the problem disappeared). But guys, the problem floats, I want to understand it, I want to know its reasons, there can be someone to me will explain the reason of emergence of a problem for me in more detail, what to correct this problem thoroughly. This Ford model rare, very limited in my region and I can hope only for you. Thanks.

Edited by EDST777