bluetooth carkit installed in '07 SEL

I installed the Parrot CK3100 in my 07 SEL. Took less than an hour start to finish even for a novice like me. The install was fairly simple, plug and play to be exact. I got the 3100 as a gift but I was looking into one on Crutchfield.com for about $179. My wife said she found it somewhere else for $129. I did order the bluetooth wiring harness from Crutchfield, $39.99. With the harness, there were a total of 8 simple connections i made and i was up and running. Works well with my BlackBerry Pearl and the clarity is really good, also has voice commands which is nice. No buttons to push, just simply say "phone" and it mutes the car speakers and waits for your command to call someone in your phonebook.

It's a nice addition to my EDGE since SYNC is not able to be backfitted into 07's.

The only thing is at Cruthfield when you "outfit your car" it says the wiring harness does not work with the factory stereo's with the subwoofer. This is correct only in that when you get a call it doesn't mute the sub. doesn't really affect the clarity of my calls unless im really rock'n out. The parrot comes with 3 mute cables, I used one which matched up to the wiring harness. The other two, Im thinking if I can identify the sub woofer wire I can tap into it with one of the two remaining mute cables.

The question is:

Does the sub woofer speaker wire come out of the back of the unit, if so what color should i look for, or how can I identify it.

Thanks for any feed back. :reading:

Edited by spyhunter