2015 Edge Driver Seat

Does anyone else with the 15 sport find that the seat bottom isn't long enough to support their legs? My legs get super sore after driving for a few hours. I looked at different ways to extend the thigh support and the only thing that seems like it would work is to take it into an upholstery shop and have them add foam to the seat cushion to lengthen it. Does anyone have any better ideas? (besides putting a pillow on the seat)

Would something like this work? (Could use it in more than one car if needed).

http://www.carid.com/sparco/ergo-series-seat-insert-black-mpn-01047kit872nr3l.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwt-G8BRDktsvwpPTn1PkBEiQA-MRsBSKYlIRbE54G3E6DuEoDDdZmIU29djWwTVNSmqEtce4aAgpP8P8HAQ

Something else comes to mind, not the most stylish, but it might work.... what if you took a large towel and rolled it up, run a long bungee cord through it and positioned it to add padded support onto the front of the seat (bungee cord wraps around seat bottom, connects at back of seat).

Edited by enigma-2

That might work, only concern is that second wedge cushion looks like it is separate from the rear/bottom portion, but they could be sewn together.

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else who has the leather seats: isn't it annoying that ford used some synthetic, cheap, nasty feeling cloth on the right side of the driver seat & left side of the passenger seat. Sure you don't see it, but when you touch it, it makes you think "cheap ba$ta..." or is it just me?

• Like 1