newbie from ohio

cattman

hi everyone, this is my first post so if i mess something up ,go easy on me got a 08 edge sel black/ black interior ,18"chrome clad wheels / michelin tires sirius radio lifetime free oil changes on 1-12-08 , have a little over 1000 miles now and have been getting 16.9 to 17.4 around town. havent had a chance to get any trip milage yet. so far no problems. i have so far put on a set of ventshads,gold pinstripes, and a set of mkx chrome mirror covers and front splashguards. i dont know yet how to post pics but when i pin down the granddaughter she will help me post some. look forward to getting lots of info from all you good people on this forum and maybe give some back. thanks cattman

Welcome fellow Ohioan.

Sounds like a good ride m8. My mileage city was 18-19 (computer) and 17-18 (calculated). I have close to 3.5K miles now. Highway is 24MPG under hilly conditions. A/C took about 1.5MPG off. The open BAMR took about .75 MPG off - but well worth it.

If I ever can find the Electronic Service Manual that I want for a good price, things will really change on my Edge.

Solas