Ford $750 Incentive

In late Feb.... I know two persons who requested a brochure for a new Ford vehicle, received it ~ 10 days & both had named $750 incentives attached. One's been used & the other's been verified by the dealer via their secured Ford link. I think both stated they intended to buy within 30 days.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/brochures/

No reply needed...nothing else I can add...good luck

• 1 month later...
In late Feb.... I know two persons who requested a brochure for a new Ford vehicle, received it ~ 10 days & both had named $750 incentives attached. One's been used & the other's been verified by the dealer via their secured Ford link. I think both stated they intended to buy within 30 days.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/brochures/

No reply needed...nothing else I can add...good luck

Just thought I would let you know, that I sent in for a brochure last week and received by brochure today. Sure enough there is a $750 incentive with your name on it and Dealership. It also states that you can use it with any other incentive!!! YIPPEE!!! My Edge arrived today and hopefully we will get to pick it up tomorrow. What timing!!! Thanks for the info. Hope others will jump on this!!! Its free money!!!

lucky you :) I got my brochure, saw the $750 and was extra-happy. took it down to the dealer and ordered the vehicle, which arrived sooner than expected (4+ weeks instead of 7-8 weeks). but my $750 deal still expired 2 weeks before I picked it up. bummer :(

Oh that is too bad. I didn't even realize it had a expiration date. Well I definitely get to pick up my 08 Ltd Redfire tommorrow. I actually got to drive it today and it really looks pretty good.

JC