RIMS! narrowed it down to these sets, need HELP!!!

I am going to pic one of these rims for Mid April, Could I get some opinions on the different rims. I am stuck on these ones?

the other pics would not upload? hmm..ohwell they are very similar to this rim below...I really like it, Is it too gangsta? LOL you know what I mean! I have a sage color edge (silver/tan) tinted tails, ALL windows tinted. I will definitly post pics in April, just wanted to get some opinions?

rim.bmp

post-2980-1205037828_thumb.jpg

Edited by sonyguy19

Those are really nice wheels. I went with all chrome but with the color of your Edge the black with chrome will look sick. The attachement is the same as the thumbnail pic though so I only see the one. You going with 20s?

yep, I kinda have to go with the 20's, if I did go 22's my wife would complain about the rougher ride.

Now with Tires I was going to go with Pirelli tires, I know a guy that has FALKEN tires and he loves them, anybody use FALKEN performance tires?

post-2980-1205083240_thumb.jpg

Edited by sonyguy19

I used to have Falken tires...not on my Edge though but i can tell you i highly recommend you go with the Pirellis over the Falkens. The Falkens are attractive because they are pretty reasonably priced but i truly didn't think they were that great. That being said, the model of Falken tire you would be getting would be different than what i had so you may want to do some internet searches for reviews of the exact model you are looking at.

I used to have Falken tires...not on my Edge though but i can tell you i highly recommend you go with the Pirellis over the Falkens. The Falkens are attractive because they are pretty reasonably priced but i truly didn't think they were that great. That being said, the model of Falken tire you would be getting would be different than what i had so you may want to do some internet searches for reviews of the exact model you are looking at.

• 1 month later...
I am going to pic one of these rims for Mid April, Could I get some opinions on the different rims. I am stuck on these ones?

the other pics would not upload? hmm..ohwell they are very similar to this rim below...I really like it, Is it too gangsta? LOL you know what I mean! I have a sage color edge (silver/tan) tinted tails, ALL windows tinted. I will definitly post pics in April, just wanted to get some opinions?

I was looking at the same set of wheels for my edge too...My edge is all black with tinted windows, and tinted windshield as well. I was unsure if it would be "too gangster" also and if maybe to would be too much black and clash...Any opinions? :wacko: