New From Ohio

lovinthethunda

Although I am new to this forum, I have had my 07 Edge since May of 07. I Love It!! It's black/black leather with Nav system, Sirius, Moonroof, AWD. The only thing we have done to it is black out the front windows so no one can see in. That made it look so awesome.

My husband was the one who actually wanted one, but It was going to be my car....so I guess its a good thing I like it so much. We searched all of the dealers within 150 miles of Columbus and no one had a black one with leather and all the options. It took me a couple months and I actually tracked one down here in town. We went the same day I found it online and we purchased it after a test drive. As other's were saying, when we first got ours no one else had one. We would go days without seeing another, but now I see at least one or two others a day.

A couple weeks ago we got about 20 inches of snow and my hubby decided to take it out and see how it would do. Here is a pick of it, stuck! This thing is awesome in the snow, we eventually got it unstuck.....the snow was so deep a Hummer would have gotten stuck in it I think.

post-3351-1206289719_thumb.jpg