Problems pairing and connecting my cell

luvyalou

I just purchased a Ford Edge Black with black leather interior and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! My only issue is the Sync and trying to get my Nokia T-Mobile 6133 to connect. I get to the point where I have to put in the pin but it never connects??? Anyone have any ideas? I tried again tonight almost 10 times and never connects.. I am disgusted with this whole thing. And if anyone has a phone number to call for assitance that would be great. I thank you and welcome!

I just purchased a Ford Edge Black with black leather interior and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! My only issue is the Sync and trying to get my Nokia T-Mobile 6133 to connect. I get to the point where I have to put in the pin but it never connects??? Anyone have any ideas? I tried again tonight almost 10 times and never connects.. I am disgusted with this whole thing. And if anyone has a phone number to call for assitance that would be great. I thank you and welcome!

I am not sure but I think you have to have a phone that is Sync compable for everything to work right. My phone is a year or so old and I cannot download the phone book. I have AT&T and they have a Sync phone that is $248 to purchase but can get at no charge with a two year contract extension. Only problem is you have to wait to within 3 months of your current contract ending. I'll wait.