Sync3 USB question

I have a USB related question about my 2017 Edge with Sync3.

Randomly when I restart the car after playing music from the thumb drive in one of the USB ports the system will pick up the music where it was when I turned the car off. Other times it will default to the last radio station I had playing.

Is there a setting for where the system defaults to upon start up?

TIA

Tom

Thanks guys, I'll check the settings for priority listings

On a related note, the thumb drive I was using no longer works in the car. I took it out to add a couple new albums and when I put it back in the car it wasn't recognized. I brought it back into my office, formatted it and again copied my music file from my PC to the drive but still no good in the car. When I plug it into my PC it shows the complete file and plays all the music fine. I took another thumb drive and formatted/copied my file and that works fine in the car.

Why would the "bad" thumb drive work fine on the PC but not in the car/Sync3 system?

I believe with City you can give it a City and State. If not I'm sure you can change the state at some point in the process.

You are correct sir!

After you ask for the POI there is a "change state" button on the lower right that you can push and proceed with the voice commands.

again

Thanks