New Owner in Edmonton!

anomatrix

The fiance and myself, we're 25, a nurse and a Canadian soldier, living in Downtown. We just closed on a brand new Edge Limited this afternoon. She needed a new laptop, so we were down in the south end at Best Buy, and had to wait for them to install software. So we had been debating between a Mazda CX-7, Ford Escape, and Ford Edge. She liked the Escape,and the Mazda, while I liked the Edge. Team Ford was close, and we had time to kill, good way to do it was see what we liked better. The Edge won out the test drives, the feel was just so much better. Both of us like dark colours on cars, and they lined us up with an Indigo Ink with all the options we wanted. We made a good deal, got them to throw in a CompuSTAR 2 way security and remote start, protection package, all weather matts, and a wheel lock set, they took a nice amount off and gave me a very reasonable offer on my 03 Toyota Matrix Xr. It'll be missed. But now we have something better to drive! Delivery is on Wednesday night!