Mobile-ease compatibility

Does anyone have a list of compatible phones? The link Ford provides on their accessory site doesn’t have come up with any hits when you search for mobile-ease. Also can anyone conform that the mobile-ease works with the ’07 Edge with DVD navigation? The local electronics installation shop couldn’t find a compatible harness for my stereo, because it had the sub-woofer, for the Parrot 3000 Evolution.

Does anyone have a list of compatible phones? The link Ford provides on their accessory site doesn’t have come up with any hits when you search for mobile-ease. Also can anyone conform that the mobile-ease works with the ’07 Edge with DVD navigation? The local electronics installation shop couldn’t find a compatible harness for my stereo, because it had the sub-woofer, for the Parrot 3000 Evolution.

Im pretty sure Ford sells a compatible harness for the mobile ease. Check Fordaccesoriestore.com. I installed the Parrot CK3100 in my '07 with Nav. The harness I used I found at Crutchfield.com. It was easy to install and works well. Crutchfield also says it's not compatible only due to the sub woofer in which case they are correct. Only thing is, when I make or recieve a call, all speakers are muted except the sub. Something I can live with because it really doesnt interfere with the call.

Here is the link for the Harness I used.

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Ite...amp;i=120BT5520

Edited by spyhunter