OnTheEdgeofCarolina!

Been lurking here for a month or so after debating on getting a Fusion for a few months. Love the Fusion (ride, style, etc) but with 2 kids, traveling from time to time, felt something a little bigger but similar would be the right way to go. Found it in the Edge!

Have always loved the Copper/Burnt Orange color that you see on Muranos, Corvettes, etc and I just so happened to pull into a local dealer and there it was... Beautiful...

Sticker price was $34,120.00. With A-Plan and some additonal discounts by the dealer (sitting on his lot for 5 months, wanted to move it) above and beyond the A-Plan price, got it down to $28,100.00. They contacted a local custom stereo shop and saved me $200 by going thru them to get the A/M DVD Headrests installed so that bumped it back up $29,500.00. My wife is VERY frugal and she loved the deal so I signed the dotted line!

Not sure what else I should type, just wanted to introduce myself. Have chatted via PM with NYEdge and love some of the stuff he and Lex (SoCal) are doing as well as a lot of the rest of you!

I'm here to learn and when/if I get something done - share!

My Gallery

EdgeDescription.pdf

Edited by CopperCarolinaEdge

Been lurking here for a month or so after debating on getting a Fusion for a few months. Love the Fusion (ride, style, etc) but with 2 kids, traveling from time to time, felt something a little bigger but similar would be the right way to go. Found it in the Edge!

Have always loved the Copper/Burnt Orange color that you see on Muranos, Corvettes, etc and I just so happened to pull into a local dealer and there it was... Beautiful...

Sticker price was $34,120.00. With A-Plan and some additonal discounts by the dealer (sitting on his lot for 5 months, wanted to move it) above and beyond the A-Plan price, got it down to $28,100.00. They contacted a local custom stereo shop and saved me $200 by going thru them to get the A/M DVD Headrests installed so that bumped it back up $29,500.00. My wife is VERY frugal and she loved the deal so I signed the dotted line!

Not sure what else I should type, just wanted to introduce myself. Have chatted via PM with NYEdge and love some of the stuff he and Lex (SoCal) are doing as well as a lot of the rest of you!

I'm here to learn and when/if I get something done - share!

My Gallery

EdgeDescription.pdf

Welcome aboard and congrats on your new Copper Edge! I also love the color. When I got to the dealer and told them I wanted a Copper ford, they said, you mean the color that no one else wants? Not your typical way of getting a sale, but I agreed and said, yes, that one. They gave me a good deal on the SE as well because it had been sitting there a big long too. Enjoy your new Edge! Andry